If you like lemon or lemon curd, you’re in for a treat! This recipe layers lemon curd, whipped cream, and lemon curd pound cake (baked with lemon curd) for a sweet and sour dessert sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Make your own whipped cream for a truly decadent dessert that will leave everyone asking for a second helping AND the recipe. We hope that you love our Lemon Curd Trifle Recipe.
To start, you have to use my wife’s amazing lemon curd recipe which makes the perfect base for many of the recipes she shares on her site. Lemon curd lovers will delight! This recipe took years of development and might just be the most perfect lemon curd recipe around. Ask anyone. Then make it for yourself and you will see.
Lemon Curd Trifle Recipe
- 1 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon curd pound cake, cubed
- 3 cups lemon curd
- In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and honey. Beat with a mixer on high speed using the blender attachment until whipped cream forms, about five minutes. Set aside.
- In a glass dish or individual glass dishes, layer the cubed pound cake, lemon curd, and whipped cream.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to one hour to make ahead.