Mmmm…donuts. Donuts are something that make me so happy and I have a feeling that most people feel the exact same way. This Glazed Strawberry Baked Donuts Recipe turned out absolutely delicious and everyone that we have made them for has asked us for more. You know how much we love dessert and this recipe does not disappoint.
- 2 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp Lemon juice or White Vinegar
- 2 beaten Eggs
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Strawberry Preserves
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup chopped Strawberries
- Add lemon juice to milk (buttermilk substitute).
- Preheat oven to 42 and spray donut pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Add milk, eggs and butter. Stir just until well mixed. Fold in 1/2 cup strawberries.
- Fill each ring about 2/3 but make sure it doesn’t top center hole.
- Bake about 8 minutes, until tops rebound when pressed. Leave donuts in pan for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set on cooling rack.
- In a small bowl just big enough to dip donuts, combine glaze ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Dip top of donut in glaze. Hold above bowl allowing excess to drip off.
- Place donut on wax paper or return to cooling rack. Wait for glaze to set.
- In another bowl, combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 tablespoon milk and strawberry preserves and mix well.
- Gently spoon red glaze over white glaze.