I am a gearhead. I can’t help it. New technology draws me in like a shiny penny or some sort of ethereal calling and I simply cannot look away. I love it. A photographer can end up wasting time without the right carrying bag or backpack. Changing a lens or camera body on time makes or loses the shot. Every second one takes to look for accessories is time away from what could be a defining image. When looking for dependable camera backpacks, the Peak Design Camera Backpack is at the top of the list. We hope that you love this Peak Design Everyday Camera Backpack Review.
To begin with, Peak Design Everyday Backpacks offer photographers room and storage capability to protect their gear. Peak Design’s FlexFold dividers adjust to separate and organize cameras, lenses, and drones such as the DJI Mavic, its controller, and accessories. Its versatility is one of the reasons the Peak Design Everyday Backpack is prevalent among photographers and drone aficionados.
Yet, another favorite feature is the plethora of compartments and pockets. For example, the backpack incorporates a configurable four-strap system comprising expandable pockets, tension hooks, and anchor points that allow photographers to carry their camera bodies, lenses, and heavy items outside the bag. These features are handy when changing DSLR bodies and lenses. Also, the inner side panel pockets provide easy accessibility, storage, and protection for memory cards, batteries, and hard drives.
Perhaps, the most compelling and attractive characteristic of the Peak Design Everyday Backpack is the MagLatch magnetic clasp that secures the camera bag with a lock-free soft closure. This is due in part to a magnet that grips to a metal plate. In addition, the MagLatch allows the top of the Peak Design Backpack to expand up to 12 liters for additional storage room.
The waterproof Peak Design Camera Backpack also has side zips that provide easy access to the top and bottom of the bag. And, its axial strap attachments allow photographers to remove the Peak Design bag from their shoulders and place it in front of them so they can move about with more ease and grab anything they need.
Moreover, the Peak Design Camera Backpack holds two DSLR bodies and up to 6 lenses, has a built-in MagLatch expandable System and comes with plenty of exteriors and sub-divided interior pockets. Photographers can carry their gear, a laptop or a drone. This camera backpack enables them to transfer their images from any location.
When shooting, photographers must minimize the personal items they bring with them on photo shoots. Keys and IDs may get lost. The Peak Design Backpack eases this issue with its top slip-pocket and Peak Design Anchor key tether features. The slip-pocket is located beneath the top flap and ensconced in one’s wallet, cell phone and other valuable documents such as a passport.
Given the latter features, it is no surprise that many photographers consider the Peak Design Backpack a favorite. We hope that you enjoyed our Peak Design Everyday Camera Backpack Review.
Peak Design Everyday Camera Backpack Features at a Glance
- Holds 2 DSLR Bodies & 3-6 Lenses
- Dedicated 16″ Laptop Sleeve
- Three Flexfold Dividers Protect Gear
- Built-In Expansion with Maglatch System
- Exterior & Sub-Divided Interior Pockets
- SPACIOUS EXPANDING BACKPACK DESIGN OFFERS UPTO 30L Storage can holds 2 DSLR Bodies & 3-6 Lenses
- LAPTOP SLEEVE – Dedicated pocket holds laptops upto 16″ (See listing for exact measurements)
- THREE FLEXFOLD DIVIDERS Protect CAMERAS, DRONES and LENSES
- WATER RESISTANT FABRIC in a modern design which contains INTEGRATED EXPANSION with our MAGLATCH System
- POCKETS Exterior & Sub-Divided Interior pockets allow you to carry MEMORY CARDS, BATTERIES and FILTERS
- Designed for digital photo camera with lenses and notebook: To protect your devices and lenses on the go.
- Hypalon and nubuck construction: Provides durability and style.
- Additional compartments: Provide storage for cellular phone, batteries, memory card, credit cards, tripod, documents, hard drive, bottle, keys, wallet and tablet.
- MagLatch closure: Keeps stored items secure.
- Waist and shoulder straps: Enable comfortable carrying.
- Weatherproof: Protect your equipment against damage and the elements.