Easy Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
Vanilla cupcakes are one of the easiest recipes you can make. Maybe you are looking for an easy cupcake recipe for kids or the best moist vanilla cupcake recipe. These cupcakes are perfect for those new to baking and even better for those experienced bakers because you can add your own unique twist. For the twist on these cupcakes, I used some fresh rosemary since we had an abundance of it from our garden. We hope that you love these Easy Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe.
We also used a box of vanilla cake mix for this recipe for ease but you can always use a favorite vanilla cake mix. Also note that with unique cupcake recipes like this one, that cupcake baking time can vary depending on what you put into your cupcakes. Some items may take a little longer to bake so use your best judgement.
- 1 box vanilla cake mix (plus required ingredients to prepare)
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- fresh rosemary
- Prepare cupcakes according to your cake mix instructions. Bake and cool completely.
- Prepare the buttercream frosting by mixing butter and 4 cups powdered sugar. Using an electric or stand mixer will work best.
- Add vanilla extract and milk to the butter and sugar mix. Mix until you achieve a stiff consistency. Add milk or sugar if you need to loosen or stiffen up the buttercream.
- Using an offset spatula, frost each cupcake with buttercream.
- Add blueberries on top of cupcakes. Add a fresh sprig of rosemary as a finishing touch of your garnish.
So here you have it, the best cupcake recipes and a moist yellow cupcake recipe. Whether you are searching for unicorn cupcakes, the best gourmet cupcake recipe or the best mini cupcake recipes, you can find all of that here and more. Thanks for visiting Foodie Father. We hope that you are inspired by our Vanilla Cupcakes with Blueberry and Rosemary Topping. Happy baking!