Crockpot Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Beef Stroganoff is one the most delicious dishes that I have ever made. It’s hearty, delicious and so easy to make in your slow cooker. What I especially love is that this recipe is so versatile that it is perfect for any season. It makes a great winter meal when everyone wants to stay in and stay warm. It is also perfect for summer because you don’t have to use any of your appliances that will heat up your kitchen. Instead everything is made in your crockpot after the initial beef browning which means you can walk away and deal with more important things. This recipe makes enough for four people but we usually double it and throw the leftovers in the freezer for a future leftovers night which of course everyone fights over this stroganoff. You can also substitute with steak or some other sort of meat like chicken if you want to elevate this recipe. When I find fresh mushrooms, I use those as well. We hope that you enjoy this Crockpot Beef Stroganoff Recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp pureed garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ c sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 8oz egg noodles
- In a fry pan, begin to brown the beef. Add the garlic, salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine the chicken broth, mushroom soup and mushrooms. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the beef and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into the slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 – 4 hours.
- In the last 15 minutes of cooking, cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- When the noodles are cooked, drain the pasta and add to the slow cooker.
- Mix well, and add the sour cream as well.
- Serve and enjoy!
We hope that you love our Crockpot Beef Stroganoff Recipe.