Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe
As a southerner, you have to know that biscuits are an everyday staple here in Atlanta and pretty everywhere else that touches Southern ground. Biscuits are available everywhere and no recipe is more beloved to anyone out of the south than these Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe.
These biscuits are great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Add bacon, egg and cheese for a new twist on an old breakfast fave. They go with pretty much any dinner or lunch recipe and can even be made into a savory, portable lunch sandwich.
- 2 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 4 tbsp cold Butter
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup cold Milk
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine Bisquick and cold butter. Leave larger pieces. There should be small chunks of butter pea sized.
- Add cheddar, milk and 1/4 tsp garlic.
- Mix by hand until combined, but don’t over mix.
- Drop 9 equal portions onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a bowl.
- Stir in garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Spread garlic butter on top of biscuits.