Instant Pot maple oatmeal recipe
Oatmeal has got to be one of the heartiest meals that you can make for breakfast. Breakfast is one of my wife’s favorite meals so I am constantly coming up with new recipes and looking for inspiration wherever I can find it. I spend a lot of time making certain that the recipes we choose appeal to all of the people that live in our home including my mother-in-law. My wife keeps oatmeal in the fridge at all times so she has a quick snack. Our kids really love oatmeal as well so whatever I make never lasts for long. We also have tried several different oatmeals. We hope that you enjoy this Instant Pot maple oatmeal recipe post.
Instant Pot maple oatmeal
Oatmeal lovers will love how easy and versatile tis recipe is to make. You can change it around to add your favorite fruit or even add some brown sugar like my wife does. No matter what you do, bookmark this incredibly easy recipe so that you can come back to make it your own.
- 1 cup old fashioned or rolled oats (do not use quick oats)
- 2 ¼ cups of your favorite milk
- ¼ cup of pure maple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Place the lid on the IP and make sure the vent is set to Sealing.
- Select the Manual mode for 6 minutes, the IP will beep when it has finished.
- Very carefully cover the vent with a damp cloth and adjust the valve to venting. This will quick release (QR) the rest of the steam. Remove the lid when it unlocks and stir well.
- Top with your favorite fruit, seeds, nuts, honey or maple syrup.
We hope that you enjoyed this Instant Pot maple oatmeal recipe post.