Lemon Curd Trifle Recipe
- 1 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon curd pound cake, cubed
- 3 cups lemon curd
- In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and honey. Beat with a mixer on high speed using the blender attachment until whipped cream forms, about five minutes. Set aside.
- In a glass dish or individual glass dishes, layer the cubed pound cake, lemon curd, and whipped cream.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to one hour to make ahead.